R.E.S.E.A.R.C.H. : Inspiration and the making of Meow

Saturday 24 April 2010

Wow. I love fake never fails to inspire.

Here are some creative magazine spreads I have found in I love Fake ....which is becoming one of my favourite magazines. Each page is an exploration of unique artistic designs.



i love how this has been collaged together to hide the women's face, it is playful and interactive.

This image above is a piece of art work designed by exposing ink underneath coloured pencils, the smudges created shapes making it a beautiful composition.



I love the typography used here, the contrast of the black and white text overlapping works great together. For an idea this could be used within the magazine, it would even make an interesting front cover. It explores errors and the unseen.



This is one of my favourite pieces of art work, white wash paint has been used over collaged ephemera leaving hints of text to be seen underneath.

all of these...are BEAUTIFUL.INSPIRATIONAL.UNIQUE.

Kirsty xox

No comments:

Post a Comment